To comply with the new US Federal Law, CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 dommez.com will strictly enforce the following policy.
We do not allow Webmasters to market websites under this program through the transmission of unsolicited bulk e-mails, therefore it is extremely important that any mass e-mailings by you conform to our policies. Moreover, you need to be aware of the fact that many service providers have their own standards and policies when it comes to mass mailings to their customers/members and you must comply with these policies as well: AOL Unsolicited Bulk E-mail Policy
What Is Spam?
Any form of unsolicited advertising through email, newsgroups, IRC posts, and/or instant messaging clients. Any SPAM complaint regarding a dommez.com Affiliate is cause for immediate termination. This is a very serious matter. DO NOT send email to anyone you do not have prior business relationship with the e-mail recipient, including but not limited to having obtained their e-mail address through a verifiable opt-in procedure. REGULATIONS YOU MUST FOLLOW as determined by CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
Any Email sent promoting dommez.com can only have "Softcore" images in the body of the message. No penetration or explicit frontal nudity will be allowed. You agree that any message sent promoting dommez.com will not promote or facilitate any inappropriate or illegal activity, or any of the following:
1. Sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
2. Any reference or promotion of prostitution or sex trafficking;
3. Sexual activity or inappropriate conduct with animals;
5. Sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
6. Lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.
7. Any form of underage material, whether real or simulated; or
8. Any content which indicates or implies that someone is being forced or coerced into having sexual activity.
dommez.com has created can spam compliant half page ads, you MUST use these ads to be compliant with dommez.com regulations.
All Email addresses must be OPT-IN, you must have a prior business relationship with the e-mail recipient, including but not limited to having obtained their e-mail address through a verifiable opt-in procedure. We require you to maintain electronic records upon request you the affiliate must provide dommez.com with original IP and recipients name, physical address (if possible) and where you originally collected the Email address from.
1. the recipient must have expressly consented to receive the email, either in response to a clear and conspicuous request for such consent or at the recipient"s own initiative (active or ex-customers);
2. if the email is from a party other than the party to which the recipient communicated such consent, the recipient must have been given clear and conspicuous notice at the time the consent was communicated that the recipient"s email address could be transferred to such other party for the purpose of initiating commercial email messages.
No False or misleading header information
1. header information must be technically accurate, which includes an originating email address, domain name, or Internet Protocol address.
2. the "from" line must accurately identify the person who initiated the message, and should not be false or misleading; and
No deceptive subject lines
Any Email promoting dommez.com must have an "SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT:" warning in the subject line.
Starting May 19, 2004 sexually explicit e-mail will have to bear a label reading "SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT:" and the messages themselves will not be allowed to contain graphic material, according to new Federal Trade Commission rules.
Sender must EXCLUDE from the subject heading any sexually explicit words or visual depictions. This is also the case for the "initially viewable area." of the email.
No Deceptive Delivery Methods
We strictly prohibit you from transmitting e-mail that makes use of or contains invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names or other means of deceptive addressing ("counterfeit e-mail"). We also strictly prohibit you from transmitting e-mail that is relayed from any third party"s mail servers without the permission of that third party, or which employs similar techniques to hide or obscure the source of the e-mail. Do NOT do this.
Opt-Out Link On Email Required
All mail must contain a functioning return email address or other Internet-based mechanism, clearly and conspicuously displayed, that--
1. a recipient may use to submit, in a manner specified in the message, a reply email message or other form of Internet-based communication requesting not to receive future commercial email messages from that sender at the email address where the message was received; and
2. remains capable / active of receiving such messages or communications for no less than 30 days after the transmission of the original message.
3. requests for removal must be honored within 5 days, preferable sooner, or instantaneously.
Spam Rules Violation
Should we determine, in our sole discretion that you have violated this agreement or any of its requirements, you will be terminated immediately, will be ineligible to sign up for another account, will not be paid for any traffic or subscriptions generated prior to the date of termination; and your registration information may be turned over to complaining parties.
All customers, affiliates, agents, employees or other promoters using any form of electronic commercial mail promotion in violation of this policy agree to indemnify and hold dommez.com harmless from any and all claims, charges, counts, debts, suits or other allegations arising from violations or other applicable laws regulating transmission of commercial email. We shall provide immediate notice of any and all such claims, however We shall select our own attorneys to defend such claims, at the sole and exclusive expense of the affiliate, agent, employee, or promoter responsible for the alleged violation.
Incorporation By Reference
This Anti-Spam Policy is hereby incorporated by reference into the Webmaster Affiliate Agreement located at this page . By continuing to avail oneself of the benefits and obligations of dommez.com, all Webmasters thereby acknowledge the applicability and enforceability of these provisions.
WHERE DO I REPORT SPAM?
To report SPAM please e-mail us using our contact form
How do i Opt-Out Of Receiving E-mail?
If you no longer wish to receive e-mail communication from us, you can opt-out by messaging us using our contact form